Tuesday, September 28, 2010

''Chapter 6 - Life''

Life is so unpredictable..

I saw one top news on fb last night..
Little boy is suffering from illness
and his mum asking for help from fb..
Little Bernard is only 7 months old
and he gonna face so much of obstacles..
Life is so fragile..
I knew his mum, we met before..
Although she don't give me good impression
but this time I do admired her..
I think she's younger than me few years..
She's so young but she looks calm & strong..
Anyway, boy -- must be good and get well soon k?
We will pray hard for u!
U must be strong..
U still have long way to go wey..
U need to be healthy and thanks your mummy
because she did a lot for u..


Life is always tricky..
U will never know what will happen at the next second..
It is so scary!!!
I told my tiger sis that nowadays we shouldn't demand baby's gender..
We should thanks god if HE gives u healthy babies..

I told him this news this morning,
I think we will donate some money for them..
将心比心 we're all chinese..
U will never know maybe someday u need help from others..
If u can, do lend ur helping hands..
Bernard and his family will appreciate ur kindness for sure..

Chew Monkey -- do read chinese papers, I think this news will publish soon..
Cut it out and show to ur teacher, do some charity on it..
Maybe there's 1 day Bernard is our junior (= who knows..

Well, time to rest (=

Good night!!!

Baby Ang, don't come back at 1am tonight.. please..
U need more more rest!!!
Take care......

No comments:

Post a Comment