When I woke up and see my phone this morning and I realised
"Oh yea, it's 14th February again!"
Yes, again! The 6th Valentine's day for us (=
Things were flashed back in mind and I feel sweet and warm
I feel thankful by giving myself a chance to try and believe
I'm glad that you are the one who will stay forever in my life
Well, I know I am going repeat the same thing again
But I still want to say thank you to you, my dearest baobei
for being my all time companion for the past 5 years
I feel loved and love you even more
Things flashed back and I realised you have done so much for our relationship
you are trying your best to be my perfect man
And I'm working hard with you to be your perfect woman too (=
Time fading, we change and not keeping the same as we first met
I'm ready for this and the future
As our love just like a little tree
It grows day by day and become stronger and stronger
It takes time to grow and don't know how will it be
I'm looking forward to our new chapters of life
I'm sure there's more stuffs coming in and it will be great one
Will not as boring as what others think (=
It's a waste that we're not together on this special day
but it's okay because there are endless chances for us to celebrate in future
I love you my baby..
Thanks for everything!
Happy 6th Valentine's Day!
Well, with the arrival of 2011the world doesn't turn into any better
We have to admit the world is sick
It's been quite some times I have not been here
But somehow I'm still doing very fine
The world is sick and my April Australia trip might change to China
It's not a bad idea anyway
But just feel kinda sad as bad things occurred
Australia used to be a peaceful country
It is not as beautiful as it used to be anymore
I hope it will turn out fine soon
And I'm able to be there next year (=
Time flies, Chinese New Year is coming to an end soon
I'm still here and working hard
There's always a lot of changes in future
Let's look forward and working hard (=
I hope it's not too late to wish everyone of u
Happy Chine New Year
May you have a prosperous and fruitful year
I'm waiting for your wedding XD
ReplyDeleteHaha.. I'm waiting for your turn too =p
ReplyDeletelah... lets held together then
ReplyDelete