Just finished my convention..
I'm at marina square and waiting for him here..
2010 service convention is such a wonderful and 'wow' program! It was nice and our speaker RON KRAUFMAN is a very good speaker..
Joined UOB since 2/8 and now turning four months.. Time really flies, I don't know how long I will stay but for now I'm blessed! I've nice bosses and some helpful colleagues..
At least I know how life goes on..
Well, sometimes I'm wondering how long I need to work? See so many people come and go, things on and off.. Life just not as easy as that (=
Anyway, this coming Sunday will be my parents' 28th wedding anniversary.. I'm going back to my home sweet home tomorrow morning (= always feel exciting when weekend is here..
There's so many celebration recently, last Monday was his birthday, we went 313 for marche market restaurant for simple dinner.. Today is wailing's birthday, u r turning 22, welcome! Sunday will be erjie's birthday too (= Haha.. And next Friday will be my 5th anniversary.. I'm so proud of US.. even though I know it's just like that but I know this five years consider not so easy.. Life change as time goes.. We can't predict what's going to happens the next seconds just like the war last few days! Terrible..
Anyway, friends, do what u want live what u want..
There shouldn't be any regret in life (=
Cheers!!
Walking with dinosaur is what I want to watch.. It will be a good show I think.. Next week need to book tickets with Sistic.. As a credit to ourselves for the fifth (= and Christmas month bonus month!!! Woohoo.. New year is approaching, be prepared! See ya my dear bloggie..
hey girl.. now realize you mentioned my birthday.. haha..
ReplyDeletethanks girl..