Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New chapter

My boss were saying
They want "you" to go for remittances department as soon as possible
I was shocked but still as calm as I can when I got this news
Anyway everyday praying hard to get a stable job and now I got
But somehow there's some internal transfer that we can't control
My bosses felt glad because they said I can learn more things when transferring up
Yes this I know
But I will definitely miss them
Miss the time we fool around
My section head dotes me very much
I supposed to report myself on 1st of march
But she said she needs me and delayed to 14 march
No matter how unwilling I am
I will still need to go
She said you must let me feel proud ok!!
I said I will try to do so (=

I should be glad they like me so much as my new colleague always let them scold
And now I am leaving because another new girl coming in
Hopefully the new section head will be good

I went for medi and pedi last Saturday
Actually is bringing mum there as she said she feel like doing since last year
And finally there's no more crowd
Mum only did for pedi but I so stupid do both
At the end now my hand nails all so awful ady
So sad

I am not on duty this Saturday (=
Damn happy
Parents are coming on this Saturday
Woohoo
I'm going to have a great time with them here

Time really flies
Chinese new year is coming to an end very soon
Tomorrow will be the last day of Chinese new year
Tonight temple sure very crowded
It's such a shame that we can't attend to temple tonight
He normally will helps his mum on this day
Because of work a lot of things in life we've to give up

Well finish my crap
See u soon!!

3 comments: