Thursday, May 12, 2011

Frustrated!

Such a long journey back from SMU after course
So tired yet I've to control my temper in case it burst!
Superb hate the two stupid malaus in MY HOUSE
I'm sorry to say so
But I just can't stand them
Knocking my door non stop, when I step out just hide themselves out
I don't think this is FUNNY!!!
Your are not 3-4 years old BUT at lease knowledgeable
Did teacher in school teaching your how to bully people
I know that
Teachers here don't teach your how to behave well
What your 1 just results right
As long as I got distinction in all the subjects
I can behave as rude as I can

Parents!!! Please wake up
Your kids will replace your status soon if your let them carry on this way

I'm not criticize all the time
But I do believe Malaysian won't let their kids behave like this
At least we know how important polite is
At least we know we have to respect people who elder than us
This is the simple things in life that we learnt since young isn't it?

I know kids can't be scolded all the time
But the way your teach maybe doesn't help at all
Please look at your kids and set up the mind to change their behaviour

Js's mum always tell his sis say teaching kids is not an easy job
Must be patient and teach them nicely but not keep complaining
When you are same age as them, you are just like this
You thought you very obedient, NOT! Haha..
This is the funny 1..
I respect her man! As I know his son is super naughty when young =p

Not keep pampering
Or it turns OUT this way!

I know when I have my own kids I will face the same problem too
I don't even know how will I solve
Maybe my kids will just like THEM!!!
Hopefully I won't get crazy
But promise I will try to teach
I will let them know I'm your MUMMY
Please don't try to challenge me or else......

Hahahahaha..
After pouring all my feeling
I feel much more better

Friday is approaching
Oh Yes!!! My Mr.Ang - thx for off on Saturday
I'm loving it!!!
Used to be so sticky with him this few months
Whenever he has to stay back at work
I'll like.. Omg..
Stop it please, I shouldn't like this
Life is like this..
Let's move on!!!
Enjoy your weekend, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment