Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May

It's 10th of May today
Time really flies
Back from my short getaway even though it was quite rush but it's fun (=
Simple yet nice
That's just like my life
Not much photos not much destination just follow what we what to do
No plan no worries no timing
Life is as simple as that

Gonna attend two full days service course starts tmr
It's gonna be a charger to boost my energy I think
This few days workload double up as some of my colleagues down down and down
Less out my complaining
It's time to appreciate
That's why every end day of work I feel happy
Because I did my part and I do work hard!

Well.. Maybe I might not be a success woman in future but at least for now I encounter how's working life is
Seeing some girls can attend seminar at States I really feel envy
But I always recall back what he told me
His career is not an easy 1 and I shouldn't take another tough 1 to make ourselves so tiring
Like that only can balance
Anyway I don't need to be a super woman as I know he will be a successful 1 later (=

Another Tuesday gone soon
Hope your doing well over the other end
Good luck friends

No comments:

Post a Comment