Thursday, May 5, 2011

Future (=

Hi bloggie long time no see (=
I'm doing very fine
It's the first Thursday of May
Time flies
Another long weekend for me after today
Woohoo
I'm going to renew my passport tmr so that can plan about my trip
Looking fwd to another short getaway this weekend
Life is great with a little bit more fun

Future is the hot topic that we mention these days
When will be my turn to hand in my future to him and his family?
No idea =p
I'm glad that he never let me feel that I've chosen the wrong 1
This is the most blissful decision I've made in life
Of course thanks for parents giving such a wonderful ME (=
Well for the rest of my life I think it will be great too
Seeing how his mother treats me really touch my heart
Maybe she don't seems to care but she did
Hahaha recalled the first time she yelling my clothes not well pressed before I go out and iron for me
Recalled the very first time cover blanket for me
The so many first time
And for our very first time to bond our family out this weekend
Hope it will be great!!

2 comments:

  1. grab on to your happiness
    i know you will and i am sure you know how to manage your happiness well
    i'm proud of you
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear.. Thanks for always reminding how happiness I am, truly appreciate it (= I'll never forget u, u r such a great 1 (=

    ReplyDelete