Thursday, June 9, 2011

安心 (=

又是另一个星期四
不是很忙的一天「满意」
不过今天要stay back for system testing..
Anyway hope it wont take too long..
Glad that I have good colleagues (=
They went out to buy McDonald for me as we need to stay until 8.30pm later..
Sometimes I really think that I'm so Malaysian bcos the people surrounded me full of Malays and Indians.. Haha I'm so proud that I speak Malay fluently =p

Well it should be a Chinese post actually..

He went back JB yesterday to settle some things..
I called him at 5.30pm because I knock off on time yesterday..
He always so calm and patient when I being super ridiculous
He told me that causeway slightly jam he might come back later
Then I just anyhow reply and ignore him
I always being selfish, maybe every woman do =p
Thanks God for giving me him the one who can really tolerate me so much
Anyway actually dad wanna bring him back as they are going to resort world with friends
But he told dad that I'll get alone at home
Then dad called me and explain to me
I was like hahaha I stand such a big position in his heart man!!
Of course la, right?
At the end they came in at 9pm he can't wait
So he came back himself

我想只有他 才能让我放心
不管什么事都好
只要要求的 他都会尽力做到
或许不是最完美的
但是却是我想要的
这就足够了
虽然拥有的不多
但至少幸福

是我要求简单还是我本来就实际很多
哈哈
他总爱说 你看我阿嬷还有我妈多疼你
是啊 没错 难道要她们讨厌我么?
哈哈哈!

Well finally done the first step of preparation
And I know it will be a super long preparation
I'm very happy that I needn't to worry so much
They'll really do for me (=
Thank you la MR ANG
And my mother-in-law and grandma TO BE
U all did a lot for me, really (=

下辈子如果可以
我还是要做你的女人
哈哈!认真的!

I know u will read my blog maybe two months once
But I don't mind (=
Thanks for being there and thanks for transform the distance btw me and your family
I appreciate it (=

4 comments:

  1. Buddy.. Glad that you both are finally settling down.. :p
    Congratz once again and may you have a blissful life, ok?
    Anything, just text/call me, will always be there, for you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wuhuuu!! 那日子我们应该不需等那么久了吧,哈哈哈哈!!
    加油我的朋友!! 等你们俩的喜酒 XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. 好事肯定少不了你,谢啦!哈哈。。

    ReplyDelete