Woohoo.. It's Friday again..
Although it isn't a good start for me as I sweat and squeeze in the stupid train..
Pissed off!!
And dunno y my bag can be so heavy! Omg...
Well.. Went a fine dining restaurant with him last9 with his buddy..
Wow never went a FINE restaurant here so far..
It's so different from JB..
Enjoyed the foods so much because all those prepared by his ex-colleagues..
Sometimes he's just like too many friends..
When I go out with colleagues and his friend will tell him I saw your gf with who who who at where yesterday..
Walao.. Haha..
Friends stand a place in his heart, he always try to contact those long lost friends.. This is what I admire..
And he will never forget those who did help him before, once in awhile he will catch up with them..
I do cherish my friends like what he did (=
But honestly sometimes I really feel so unbalance
as u did so much for people but people don't seems to care..
Maybe I'm woman still I won't like him take it so easy as long as I do my part..
I can't!!!
It sounds bad but really..
So sometimes I really want to be like
SEE NO EVIL HEAR NO EVIL
(=
How many of my friends will really date me out for dinner?
And how many of them really will like how I treat them?
Hahaha.. Well blaming again.. Stop it!!
I should content with what I have (=
God give u something and don't give u something
I'm glad HE gives me a FAMILY AND HIM (=
And all those angels who around me!
U all will be the prettiest sisters during my wedding!
Wahahahahaha..
"But honestly sometimes I really feel so unbalance
ReplyDeleteas u did so much for people but people don't seems to care..
Maybe I'm woman still I won't like him take it so easy as long as I do my part..
I can't!!! "
Oh my god!! This is so ME!! Haha..