It's June (=
4 months more to Bangkok! Woohoo..
It's a first Wednesday of June..
Counting down to payday! As I'm a bit thirsty =p
Went for camping last weekend..
It was awesome really..
I never know I actually adapt it so well..
I can eat play sleep in a jungle..
My very very dirt time to explore jungle..
It's really a jungle when there's no more path for u and u have to go from river to your destination..
AMAZING!
When I start step in to the path, I keep asking myself why? Why I'm here today, why he likes to camping so much..
It's so tiring and tough..
Along the path there's so many obstacles..
But yet we reached te camp site safely..
I did enjoy although not much entertainment but discharge from reality go near to natural really cool!!
And of course for his hardwork to make sure 20 over peoples exclude his juniors can keep our stomach full all the times..
Just like a 名厨出走记..
I really feel proud of him..
How can he so organise toward his interest but not everything =p
He never do thing nicely at home anyway because he knows I'll do it well!
So u deserve my NAG thank u (=
Had been doing OT very often lately..
I dunno how much I'll get paid but just do my part..
Have a nice June!
No comments:
Post a Comment