Thursday, September 15, 2011

Her Wedding Anniversary

Hi dude, it's ur first wedding anniversary.. Enjoy huh.. Time flies, it's been one year since we attended the grand wedding ever.. Such a good memory in life.. I do believe there's more to come in future.. Being a human is really not easy.. Even every single thing in life we do take note.. Like husband and wife.. There's so many occasions need to celebrate.. Oh gosh! Anniversary, wedding anniversary, rom anniversary.. Wow!!! Haha.. Well.. It's all about good things in life.. I don't think that make life difficult But somehow not everyone celebrate.. Anyway just give each other a hug to let he/she know u do appreciate.. And well done for the past one year (= Thanks for everything, that's good enough (= I do love this kind of appreciation! Like every single morning, before he went out he will definitely let me know (= No matter is a kiss at forehead, a pinch or whatever.. But it made my day (= That's sweetened me.. Well.. Life is not easy.. Working life even worse.. There's so many things to follow up.. There's so many extra job to do when ur colleague is down.. What a day! Thanks GOD! Tmr is another Friday! Malaysia public holiday again.. BEST! the best country I guess.. I'm going to dinner with my two dear sis.. Finally got chance to catch up.. Even though I started my sleepiness =p See u bloggie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment