Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Magnum (=

Reached home at 7pm today
It's another long and busy day for me
After a long long day, it's time for me to sit down and enjoy life (=
Having my delicious MAGNUM before shower
Life's great! (=
Days without him by my side for dinner,
I'm like so sien.. Haha..
I do rely him a lot sial!

Today supposed to go out for dinner
But unfortunately cancelled..
Sometimes I really pissed off
Not because that I'm so perfectionist that I want all things done as my wish
But if today I never ask I will never know there's outing today or not, how fun right (=
I planned and I asked yesterday and it's all okay
But somehow I need exact answer but not -- see how first..
Maybe I'm always plan by plan
I like to get things done as my plan goes
THIS IS MY LIFE
That's why I plan, isn't it?
I'm so sorry to say..
But sad to say, when I feel like sth not right
I text and get back the answer the answer still 'let u know later'
Haha, honestly I feel it's ridiculous..
Anyway, I know I'm bad all the times..
Even for him, if he promised me sth he must do
Otherwise I'll definitely let him see my colour (=
Well, I mustn't spoilt my mood..
Alone can survive too, isn't it?
Just feel like, why I can always put myself in other's shoes
but ppl like don't do that back to me?
And now I know I always tell myself
There's always a payback maybe not now
Maybe my NEXT life
That's why I try my best to fulfill my things
For family, friends and him......
I always play a part to let them know I'm here to care!

I know outing sometimes cannot plan like too complicated
So old ady still need plan de mer?
Want go out just go out but somehow I hate to let ppl put aeroplane (=
Even the day when he proposed to me --
It should be the day I meet with MILO and the night before I was like
why he never get back to me as he's the one who date me
I texted him to remind him contact me if there's any changes
If can't get through me don't mind contact him..
Why I can always like scare ppl looking for me urgently
But ppl don't even bothered how I feel?

Should I sad for this? Haha..
Well, I'm fine and very okay I guess..
I don't wanna say too much because he taught me
PPL might not be same thinking as u..
U must be thinking too much =p
So must learn how to take it easy..
Yeah, I am.. ALRIGHT (=
But I miss u, can u like work same timing as me?
SO that I won't be lonely like now =p

Watching the marriage proposal (=
It's so sweet, thanks for everything!
I'm glad to have you..
Thanks for giving me so much..
Play a super great part in my life..
At least u won't anyhow let me down (=
U r the best asset for me -- in my life!

It's another long weekend ahead, happy!!!
USS I'm coming.. After quite awhile (=
I'm finally here huh..
Please be more cloudy and windy k?
God, please =p

Gonna take shower! See u, bloggie..
Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment