Flipping through my calendar, it's another 1st of September..
How time flies!
Few more months later will be another brand new year..
The year we called world end year =p
Wonder how true is it..
Few more weeks later I'm gonna fly again (=
It feels good.. Haha..
Always behave like a kid who loves to take airplane so much..
For every single time, I just hope that I don't need to land..
Keep flying high up there, how nice =p
I can't behave like a kid anymore..
I can't behave so stubborn anymore..
Can't be help I'm still stick my habit tightly..
For the past off raya break,
another mission done!
Finally done customize our wedding band..
Can't wait to see it man!
The rings that belong only for US!
That's a nightmare!
When everyone looking at me ask me which one I prefer..
It's like.. Stunned x 10..
When his mum said choose sth that u really like so u will wear it otherwise u won't even touch isn't it? Yeah it is..
Actually I'm choosing sth that called it a pair whereelse they asked me to take sth that more suitable for me but it doesn't come out with a pair!
But in my mind, I feel that wedding band should be sth that belong to us and it should be a pair..
At the end I choose the pair that I like and it can fix the diamond that we ordered before hand.. Headache!
Dunno how will it be =p
Dunno whether my decision will goes wrong or not =p
Well gonna survey bridal house this Saturday!
Another decision to go...
Die!!!
So many decision to made really make life worse..
His mum and grandma are going over to china soon..
It's time to ask them bring back some of my stuffs!
Woohoo.. (=
Super nice! One year can abroad dunno how many times..
Can I have this type of life in future?
Anyway I'm getting daring and daring these days! Haha..
I told his mum to buy this and that..
Cos I know his sis will definitely busy for her two precious stuffs
as they are going over I don't need to trouble her so much..
They are AWESOME! (=
Always there for me!
Another long post today =P
Changing bag today but the bag smells sucks!
I hate the smell!
It means I have too many bags ady bcos I kept this bag for dunno how long
and now just take out and use..
I'm gonna soak it in the detergent later..
Another gift that given by his sis..
That's why they are awesome =p
I'm freaking tired now..
Sitting at raffles waiting him to come..
Attended aunt's wedding last9..
A super relax and comfortable dinner..
Just like simple dinner (=
For me, as long as all family members around
That will be a nice dinner for me..
Anyway!!! I'm gonna work for this Saturday!
Oh gosh.........
See u bloggie!
No comments:
Post a Comment