After that we head down to Tun Aminah having Chicken Delight.. Haiz, another disappointment.. Not nice not nice..
At night, his mum's bday, went Gianni's..
Tong at Gianni's
Appetizer - bread with olive oil
Nice right? Tong.. Haha..
Rissoto with king prawn!!
Happy bday to u, auntie..
Bcos tong tong going, we went DangaBay after meal, bring her go play those gondola.. Pity didi at home.. But luckily onli one with us or else we cant even finish our meal.. :p
Merry go round..
We on the Ferris Wheel..
Saturday went out with Weijun them again.. We went neway and tiara play badminton.. So long time not even step in redbox or neway.. Since my form6 life i think.. I did enjoy the activities u all planned.. Thx guyz.. Although we did fight for something :) I'm really glad we're buddies, (other than him) u all always know me the best.. :p
Revel in the song..
Me, Owen & Didi
The mei mei is min min :)
Sunday.. At home all day long, bcos I tot grandma will come my house and I need to spare some time for her but she went aunt's house.. Dad went to business course that day, nobody acc me.. Lonely enuff!!
Agnes asking me to CitySquare but i rejected.. I'm not purposely not filfill the appointment.. Anyhow they enjoyed I guess.. Haha.. Our distance is not that close as form6.. Nowadays is quite hard to get a friend come very close to.. Dunno how to describe the feeling, we grow up and leading a different lifestyle now maybe.. I do appreciate this hard to come Friendship, the time we've spent will remain to me now and always :) Good luck to 5 of u!!
To: Miss Ginvera, u know who u are.. Haha.. Can I consider u as my old fren? U always make me laugh in the office (I'm just like a fool), when I dont feel well, dull, boring, I can just keep bully u kacau u via msn, the feeling was GREAT, fighting with u is 1 of my hobby, wahaha.. I SINCERELY wish u all the best in everywalk in ur love life and sending some luck to your way :p
I'm going to KLC later.. Good luck to me..
See ya..!!..
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteTo: my "DEAR" Ms.Jia Yin,
ReplyDeletewow..nice name huh...Ginvera...T.T dat name makes me "proud" for yrs..u noe wat...im so supprised that u write me in ur blog woo (-.-)...cilaka..
I hvnt write bout u in my blog yet, u already potong my jalan.. nak cari gaduh ah u..
Btw, i treat u as my gud fren, a gud listener ady, u stil asking can u consider me as ur old fren..hey gal, im stil young, k..not that old as u think neh...lolz..Don put the blame on me dat makes u like insance in the office hoh..u makes me like idiot here cracking my head over here to fight back u noe...T.T dono hw suffer am i....sob...still treat it as ur hobby..apalah..
Anyway, that's great..to be ur " happy fruit"^^..hehe..working life is like dat...we have to overcome with it..so i'll continue let u be a super insane over there^^..don worry huh^^THANKS for those wishes MY DEAR^^...i wish double of dat blessings to u too^^..muackss..(hw lucky u r to have my kiss)hehe..
By Ms.Ginvera~~
U this fellow, come ruin my page here. Too much man!! :p Haha.. U're proud for ur name bcos it earn money for u wad, who dunno bout Ginvera? Wahaha.. Anyway.. I'm glad I'm ur good listener, so u have to pay me some $$ :p K la.. Thx for the blessing too.. Hehe.. Miss Ginvera, friend for life :)
ReplyDeletego see tebrau st john blog...
ReplyDeletefunny siahzzzz
and nice...hehe
Wat ruin for page ..>.<..
ReplyDeleteLong comment not gud meh...lolz..
Ermm..Friends for LiFe~~CHeerSS ...^^
Okok.. So thx for RUINING my page.. Cheers.. :p
ReplyDeleteHaha, to yying, of cos nice, u know why, bcos it mentioned bout ur bday wad.. Haha..
wei...u juz upload those photoes ah..?
ReplyDeletewah seh...i think im not dat one who "ruining" ur page..
i saw 1 photo frightened me u noe..
someone who so attentive singing in k box ...huiiyoohh...
look hw "charming" is he...keke^^
if he saw it sure kill me off..
haha..
yalar.. 1 shot upload those photos u'll not visit my page so often ady, am i right? wahaha..
ReplyDeletethat 1 is not weijun k? is his bro, weili.. wahaha.. guess wrong ady ler.. :p
isit..?y looks like weijiun singing de pattern de...sob...T.T...
ReplyDeletehaha...luckily...or else he's dat 1 who ruin ur blog neh^^keke..
hey..i'll still visit ur blog when i free de, k...>.< apalah...