Is anything a matter & What's the matter?
Such an emotional girl.. Haha..
Am I okay? Hope so..
I'm actually in a very good mood this morning,
but just dunno what makes my mood suddenly changed!!!
Omg..
No any premiere movie for today )=
Dun think this is the reason to makes me unhappy..
Maybe I was tired......
The reasons for moody remained unclear =p
He's going to guide his juniors another mission tmr..
I'm okay...... (=
No right to say NO bcos we got the same way in this enthusiasm..
He used to told me -- follow up with this all affair can recall
our style of sec sch life in the past..
Yeah.. this I know + I understand..
Just dun forget to spare time for me la..
I know u certainly will not forget (=
I just nonsense & U just ignore la k? Ha..
My office router spoiled today..
Working life without internet apply drives me crazy..
Hu...... Haiz......
Go & get a new router tmr plz..
If not tmr will be my another dying day..
This is the power of internet.. Haha..
Transformer II is now showing..
Hopefully we will watch this show by Sat..
It is the time to transform myself too, wahaha..
Change to a better character, manner & desire in life (=
So that.. I can improve a lot......
Enjoy your night, pals..
Have a nice sleep bah (=
No comments:
Post a Comment