Tuesday, September 7, 2010

''Chapter 3''

Hi bloggie.. I'm here again..
It's Tuesday!! 2 days to Thursday..
Woohoo..

Congratulations to monkey's sis, welcome her new born baby girl to this world..

I finally opened my counter..
My section head is very nice to me..
But my colleagues.. So so so particular..
I'm particular too..
SO don't care..
My buddy who joined the same branch with me has resigned!
Terrible.. Dunno what she is thinking..

Anyway, care so much for what..

Hari Raya is reaching..
Mid-Autumn Festival is reaching soon..
We bought 3 boxes mooncakes last weekend..
So nice..
Mooncakes are getting more expensive!!!
I'm going to Malacca this Friday.. Hehehe..
And Saturday will follow dad's plan..

Actually for this long weekend,
we planned to go Hatyai..
Because he got 3 days off too.. Happy (=
But because of some issue happened so tak jadi..
Actually we planned to bring our parents go together but..


Nowadays really grow up,
everything have to think about them..
We've been stick by them tightly..
I think we need some honey moon period too..
But just can't..
Can't bear to leave them behind!!!

God will bless us well..
We'll all be fine..
Everything we do is all right..
We love them, they love us too..

Countdown for Huang Jin Lai's wedding..
Wish u happiness ever after once again!!!
And welcome your married life (=
Jiayou!! Because I wish to have a GOD son/daughter ASAP..
Woohoo!!!

3 comments:

  1. wow...that's good!! both of you can enjoy in those 3 days XD!!
    hey girl, is that her weddding eve on 14th?
    then 15th wil be her wedding day isit?
    so are you going to be the bride's maid? haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. (= thx my dear zhabo..
    yeap, her wedding eve on 14th which is tmr..
    15th will be the actual ceremony and dinner..
    of cos (= hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ that's gud!!
    pls wish her on behalf of me, cuz i cant make it.. :(

    ReplyDelete