Wednesday, October 27, 2010

''Chapter 7''

It's Wednesday..
It's gonna be a long long week for me
because this coming Saturday I need to work..
Omg..
Have been rest for so many weeks,
I feel so draggy whenever I think of it..
I'm getting more and more lazy.. Omg..

Just finished my light dinner with some finger foods
because he is not dinner with me..
Dinner without him really feel a little bit dull
although I'm able to eat less when he's not around but
just dont feel right.. Haha..
We went Bugis last night as he wanted to go temple and pray..
We went albert street hawker to have our dinner..
Haha.. After that we went Udders to have a ice-cream waffle..
Wahaha.. It was so n-i-c-e..
We really enjoy like nobody business..
This is LIFE.. So must enjoy it well..
Well, I feel so ''money not enough'' recently..
Haix..

Anyway, I got another 3 days leave on December.. Woohoo..
I told him I wanna go Hatyai.. Hehe..
I applied my leave today, my boss back from China..
And I faster ask her for approval.. Then sekali she said 'what? I cant remember'..
I said 'nvm, u gave me a note before u left for your long holidays'.. Wahaha..
After that she got no choice, die die also slot in the leave for me.. Haha..
Sometimes I felt she treat me pretty good but always let her catch my mistakes.. Ish..
Hahahahaha..
Hopefully, he can take his as well..
Pray harder (=
It will gonna be a good good trip..
Maybe can celebrate our belated 5th anniversary too..

Time flies, and I started to worry about FUTURE..
Whenever I think when we engaged and all that..
I really feel to move backward..
Move back to the days when we still young..
But I know we still need to move on..
I'm glad he is still with me..
He is really my Mr.Right (=
Even though he's not as perfect as others.. Haha..
But for me, he's the best still.. Wahaha..

I'm so lazy to tidy my room..
It is terrible..
When I tell him about this and ask him help out..
He will tell me, sometimes we really need to learn how to stay in a kennel..
It really made my day.. I feel like killing him..
And he will say, I think we need a maid in future..
Because I can't stand our house so messy.. Kns..

20102010.. CONGRATULATIONS to Mr. & Mrs. Koh..
I'm so sorry for my unattended..
So so fast.. My superb sister, u r now people's wife..
Haha.. Still remember the day we fooling around..
Playing around gossip around..
Now -- life is getting more and more challenge..
U got a good husband.. Do cherish each other and love each other more..
Love is fragile and precious..
The next step for u is having a baby I guess (=
Plan well, don't drag too long yay! Because we can't wait..
Hahaha..

Seeing the life cycle of others, feel so happy so glad..
But when it comes to me, I feel like escaping..
Whenever he tell me about wedding about future..
I will always say, so fast? Can don't be so fast or not?
Haha.. Physically I look mature enough but mentally still so young =p
Maybe for us, still got few years to go..
But hopefully I will fulfil his dream wedding..
He wants to get married when every family members of us is around..
He said he don't want any regret..
Hopefully we can get it done (=

I think it's another long passage for today..
Kim came here on Monday..
We went ION for dinner..
It was a good night for us..
We round from Sengkang - Woodlands - Bukit Batok..
It was so fun..
Hahaha..

I think I should stop here..
See ya bloggie..

No comments:

Post a Comment