Hi bloggie, I'm here again..
I'm so so lonely now )=
Tmr is another alternate working Saturday for me..
Oh my... Can someone please help me out?
Oh my goodness!!!
He went for his hygiene course..
Kns, chosen this timing..
He should choose afternoon lesson what =p
Anyway, hope he will not sleep in the class, hahaha..
Back to my topic today..
I feel so friendless recently.. Haha..
Honestly, sometimes I really need someone who can really share my everything..
I've been independent for so long..
I'm so sick of it..
Other than him, I really got noone who can rely on..
Except my MUM..
Sometimes when I sit down alone and think all of this..
I will feel sad..
Actually human shouldn't be like this isn't it?
Human should be grouping 1..
I'm not friendless actually..
I got lots of sampat buddies who can really make me laugh out loud..
I got lots of friends who can understand my character well..
Maybe is because I don't share.. Is not their problem anyway..
Just the way I lead..
I don't share because I think..
If one day get married and u got ur own kid, when u face prb,
at the first point of time u can't go to friends but ur family..
I always think much more than others.. SO..
I shouldn't blame..
I'm happy with what I have now actually..
Just sometimes when u see others so nice got someone
who can hang out for so often,
u will start to see who's the one beside u can do this for u..
AND I realised I got no one~~~
Haha..
Anyway, I start to love family more than friends..
I started to spoilt my parents with what I can..
I started to give them all my time when I'm back..
This makes me no time to entertain and hang out with friends..
But life is full of trade off, u can do this but can't do that..
U can't make everything at the same time..
U can't make everything perfect..
Sometimes when I went out with friends,
I will feel guilty..
They will started nag nag and nag..
Of course I will angry but
when use another way round to think..
I will feel very uneasy..
Maybe this is what we called ''care''..
But I will never forget friends..
It make life wonderful..
Although I don't care often but I care when I can..
So long they're good.. That's more than enough (=
Maybe sometimes when I care ur don't see but
this is what I can do (=
My zoo buddies, My DJ girls, My Ginvera.. and many many more..
U ALL ROCKS (=
*I feel like sing K now*
Hahaha..
Have a great weekend everyone!!
please take this in mind --> "i'll be there for you no matter what, k?"
ReplyDelete