Waiting for 530pm so I can go back home..
Just change 1k sgd to myr as the rates so high today..
My colleague help me deals with our money changer customer to get better rate..
Hope I'm not rugi (=
He's been working like wonderman recently..
Seeing the hectic him, I only can try to understand him but nothing else..
No breakfast and dinner with him as his working hour is like from 8am to 11pm..
By the time he reached home I already sleep..
Anyway, hope there's a day I can really feel proud of him..
Tmr he can finally enjoy his long off day and prepare for his good friend's wedding..
Finally the awaited wedding is coming..
He will be very busy I think..
But anyway, I'm going to attend another wonder wedding..
It will be a good 1 I guess (=
Tmr he's coming in to fetch me, woohoo..
He's going to bring papa mama come together..
Hope to see them here..
We will be moving on the coming January maybe (=
Update here soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment