It is 11.50pm and I just settled down myself (=
I went taka with erjie just now and he brought me to bukit timah for frog leg porridge, I'm so full now.. Wondering how I going to sleep..
Well, I went Burberry with erjie (= hahaha.. He asks me to follow erjie go and see as she got additional 30% discount today!!! Yahoo.. Then met erjie at taka about 7++.. She was busy choosing her princes and princess clothes.. So so nice!!!
Last night he told me if tmr u go with erjie and u see anything suitable for u u just buy k? Haha.. Sounds nice!! I really glad that he's always there and he dotes me as much as he could.. But I decided to buy LV (= I bought one polo T for him.. I think it's nice (= Burberry !!
Thx erjie for the lift, meal and advice..
What a happy shopping day!
Good night world..
That's all for now bcos I'm going to collapse..
At last, you still get ur LV.. Haha!
ReplyDelete