Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Holidays (=

Today is hari raya haji..
Today Malays will normally sembelik kambing and lembu..
Today is holiday for all of us (=

Well, it's a good day for me bcos he is off too..
Hehe..
Went jurong point for lunch at 230pm..
We went for ayam penyet, it's nice! I think we always eat much much more than others.. People always order one portion for each but we always and always order three portion for two.. Okay, that's why our size so outstanding today.. Hahaha..
I bought 4 blouses today! Great!!! He said buy la buy la then I really buy like nobody business.. Anyway, i think it's the way to credit myself for working so hard.. Okay, i know I'm too pamper myself =p Thanks him for always there for me..
Thanks for the companion, my BEST companion in life..
He bought one shirt from G2000 too.. Big sale wey..

By right Agnes is coming to meet me today but by left I got something on this morning and she's gonna work half day anyway so we cancel it..
Next time k? Shopping time..

It's time to sleep (=
Good night..
It's a happy day for me as I got to shopping, I got to watch Megamind, I got to eat non stop..
Hehehe..
See u bloggie!!

2 comments:

  1. sure gt nxt time la!!!! xD be patient & wait me xD haha.. muacks..

    ReplyDelete