Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wedding..

I'm attending hsia siong's wedding now (=
Awesome!
Every wedding ceremony carry a wonderful beginning of family life!
From then on, both of them must hand in hand lead each other to a better future..
Life is not easy, so long u can reach this stage!
U r success in life, isn't it?
(=
His long awaited wedding, the very first time being brother, I can see he's happy for hsia siong..
His very good sir in scout, his admirer in life..
When people surrounding asks him, when's ur turn then?
He will always say, hsia siong married at his age of 33..
I still have 10 more years to go..
Hahaha.. Silly..
Anyway, I'm always happy to see people getting married and settle down..
It's not easy to bring each other to another life and live together..
Happy mood!

When's my turn?
Unpredictable (=
Woohoo!
Huat ar.. This is what hsia siong said!!!
Well done yay!
And congratulations on ur perfect wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment